GPN has submitted a response to the State government’s proposed new suburban parks. These include Kororoit Regional Park, which is high-quality grassland immediately west of Caroline Springs. The park could lead the way as a great example of how to engage people with grasslands. Read the submission here.
- Donnybrook Cemetery cops contractor damage
- Update: Asbestos found in dumped fill that destroyed Conservation Area 9
- Ag Minster writes to Ajax Road Grassland owner to manage noxious weeds
- VCAT win for Ajax Road Grassland
- Kororoit Regional Park: A jewel in the grassland crown or broken from mismanagement?