GPN has submitted a response to the State government’s proposed new suburban parks. These include Kororoit Regional Park, which is high-quality grassland immediately west of Caroline Springs. The park could lead the way as a great example of how to engage people with grasslands. Read the submission here.
- Development Victoria pushes for grassland clearing at Cairnlea
- Geelong Strategic Assessment risks fast-tracking environmental loss
- 60 grassland threatened species, ecosystems in decline, but only 18 Action Statements – Shame!
- A new list of Victorian grassland flora
- Greater protections, enforcement and oversight needed within Victoria’s planning system