Donate to our protect our grasslands
Grasslands in Victoria are critically endangered. Less than 2% remain of the vast grasslands that used to spread from the Yarra River to the South Australian border. Extensive, good-quality patches must be protected, not cleared.
The Grassy Plains Network worked tirelessly to ensure that our grasslands are protected, but we need your help to continue.
If we don’t act now, critically endangered grasslands will continue to be seriously threatened by development and mismanagement.
We must defend our grasslands.
Please donate to fund our campaigns to protect grasslands.
Please donate today.
Your gift will:
- Fund campaign actions to save grasslands, including continuing to raise community awareness and appreciation of the importance of grasslands and the threats they face
- Help us advocate for Environmental Significance Overlays, and for proper biodiversity plans
- Encourage the community to protect critically endangered grasslands and their unique plants and wildlife
- Enable policy development
- Faciltate writing submissions and letters to decision-makers
- Help us consult with land managers at a local, state and federal level
Please donate to protect our grasslands.
The Grassy Plains Network is hosted by the Victorian National Parks Association.
You can make a tax-deductible donation here: vnpa.org.au/support/